Are you VAT registered?
- No, I’m not. Therefore all my prices are not subject to VAT.
What equipment do you use?
- For my work I use Nikon pro grade equipment and dependant on the event will carry at least two camera bodies, two flashguns, spare batteries and selection of zoom and prime lenses.
Image usage rights and copyright?
- Clients are free to use photographs for editorial, marketing, PR and in-house purposes, in print and electronic media channels worldwide with no time restrictions. Copyright to the photographs remain with Thompson Urhiofe Photography.
What’s your turnaround time?
- Edited photos are usually delievered within 2-3 working days.
How do we receive our photos?
- I deliver photos electronically via Google Drive, WeTransfer or straight to your server via FTP. Images will be delivered in hi-res ready for print.
What’s the best way to pay you for the job?
- The best way to pay is a bank transfer before the final delivery of the images.